Monday 2 April 2012

Studded leather jacket

Hey guys so here's what i did to my lovely (and very old) "leather" jacket, as you can see i have previously studded it but only a little bit (because i ran out of studs lol) I have always wanted to add more studs to it, i'm always customizing my clothes and very rarely will i buy something and leave it as it is (unless i bought it form Topshop). I managed to find a seller on ebay with a selection of press on studs:  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110791153855?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1287 (check out the sellers other items). The studs have two spikes (or teeth) that you have to press through the leather and then bend (i used the flat edge of scissors (be careful) to push the spike completely flat i think i only took me about a hour and a half to finish it and i love it was just the look i was going for. 

Before

Before

Studs

Studs


Pic 1

Pic 2

Finished jacket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment